HI, I’M NATHAN
Maecenas sed diam eget risus varius blandit sit amet non magna. Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Etiam porta sem malesuada magna mollis euismod. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Nullam id dolor id nibh ultricies vehicula ut id elit. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus. Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla.
CAMERA OF CHOICE:
CANON 5D MKIV
MIDDLESBROUGH, NORTH YORKSHIRE
MOST LISTENED TO TRACK, RIGHT NOW:
WHAT WOULD YOU'RE MOTHER SAY - KID KAPACHI
COMFORT TV SERIES:
CHILDHOOD DREAM JOB:
FRIDAY NIGHT DINNER
ROAD SWEEPER (DON'T ASK)
MOST UNDERRATE FILM:
THE BOAT THAT ROCKED
More than a photographer.
Planning and resource help, I'm here for it all.
Natural and Calm.
I capture those real moments, no posing, no fakery.
Photos that you want.
We'll get to know each other so I know how to capture your day
Experienced and talented photography.
Focus on the Fun.
An enjoyment focused approach to capturing your day.
High quality deliverables
The best quality prints and albums available in the UK.
- Big fan of music, constantly listening especially while editing weddings. Arctic Monkeys, Jamie T and a bit of an indie twat by most measures.
- Fiancee of Anna, an incredible girl that I met at uni and have been with ever since. Best person I've ever met, hands down.
- Cat Dad to Dusty and Hopper. Yes, that is a Stranger Things reference although Dusty is gray and Hoppy is very bouncy so it works on two levels.
- Proud Northerner from Middlesbrough. Some of the best countryside in England up that way and the reason my logo has a hill in it.
- Chain listener of podcasts, if you haven't listened to My Dad Wrote a Porno or Off Menu then where have you been?
- Shockingly average runner for someone that's been trying for so long. Follow me on Strava, you’ll see.
- Keen street and portrait photographer in the off wedding season.
- Guitar and three cord keyboard player.
- I’d say coffee drinker but I’m well aware that’s not a personality trait.